Good investment outcomes are a two-way street.
Investment strategies perform best when investor behaviour is aligned.
We would be a great team if you...
- Understand that public or private equities are cyclical and need the patience and persistence to ride through it.
- Define long, medium, and short-term as 10+, 5+ and 3+ years and value systematic investing over flamboyant stories.
- Compare our strategies with the given benchmark instead of other analysts’, advisers’ or, managers’ strategies.
- Can sit on cash from time to time, because equities misbehave every once in a while.
- Follow us step by step as we navigate randomness with algorithms, processes, and a bit of intuition.
in Stocks, Mutual Funds & Venture Capital
We focus on seed-stage technology companies, particularly in the SaaS space.