Growth Investing - Quantamental Diversified-equity
Satellite portfolio designed for growth investing to attain funding goals for covered, aspiring rich, and established rich investors.
- Risk: Balanced and above
- Type: Satellite Portfolio
- Advisory Fee: 2.5% p.a.
- Min investment: INR 5,00,000
Follows the Growth Market-cycle of the Nifty 500 Index.
Avoids fundamentally weak companies that have been not exhibiting growth or going through a crisis.
Quantitatively ranks securities on multiple (sector-specific) growth factors.
Technically selects securities showing strong upward momentum & accumulation patterns.
Staggers positions as per individual signals and portfolio diversification rules.
India Diversified-equity: Top 500 Stocks by Market Cap | Gold | Overnight Debt.
Medium-term, 5 Years and beyond
Minimum INR 5,00,000 and up to INR 2,50,00,000 (recommended).
Monthly review for rebalancing and tactical change
Medium and above.
- All performance graphs & numbers are calculated using backtested & live data and include rebalances.
- Past performance doesn’t include costs and fees or guarantee future returns.
- The above graphs are calculated on actual ETF instruments. Actual performance will depend on exact execution.
Get Invested in the Cubit Portfolio
Start a Wealth Conversation
Talk to an adviser to know more or to get invested with us.
Evaluate Your Risk Profile
We employ algorithms to understand your Risk Profile through our proprietary framework called the PCR Triangle®.
Quantamental Investment Objectives
The investment objective to take suitable risk in order to appreciate capital faster than others is Capital-appreciation.
Quantamental Algorithms Deployed
Growth-cycle algorithm for Indian equity