Long-term Capital Growth
using Tactically Managed Equity
The Milestones portfolio is exposed to Indian Equities through broad-based indices in order to and is useful to grow capital with dynamically-allocated and tactically managed market cap.
Core Investment Objectives
of the Milestones Portfolio
The Milestones portfolios comes in 3 configurations - Concervative (C), Balanced (B) & Aggressive (A)
suitable for different Risk Profiles
Long-term Capital Growth through Bluechip Largecap Companies.
- Suitable for: Conservative risk profile
- Exposed to NIFTY50 and Equity Arbitrage.
Long-term Capital Growth through Largecap Companies.
- Suitable for: Moderately Conservative & Balanced risk profile
- Exposed to NIFTY50, NIFTY NEXT50, and Equity Arbitrage.
Long-term Capital Growth through Largecap and Midcap Companies.
- Suitable for: Moderately Aggressive & Aggressive risk profile
- Exposed to NIFTY50, NIFTY NEXT50, MIDCAP150 and Equity Arbitrage.
Invest in the Galactic Milestones Portfolio
The Milestones Portfolios shows superior 10 Year Rolling Returns in comaprison to the respective benchmarks
3, 5 and 10 Year Performance
Recent Returns are not an indicator of future performance.
Solutions, System & Strategy
- Grow wealth with a time horizon of 10 years and beyond
- Gain by investing in Tactically-managed Broad-based Equity portfolios.
- Start with a minimum lump sum and add more using SIP or lump sum at any schedule
- 1 Asset Classes (India Equity)
- Monthly Signal Review for India Equity
- Low Churn
- Majority of trades fall under LTCG
- Mutual Funds holdings only
Preferences, Capacity & Requirements
Exposure to volatility
Suitable for: All Risk Profiles
Minimum ticket size of investment
- Minimum Capital: 1 Lac.
- Ticket Size: Low ✕ | Medium ✓ | High ✓
Minimum Holding Period
- Long-term (to be realized after 10 years or beyond)
Meeting the Investment Objectives of the Milestones Portfolio
Dynamic Marketcap Allocation
- Dynamic Market Cap allocation varies allocation between market cap basis a formula that is linked to a set of variables such as time, economic measures, ratios, etc.
- Inter-asset Dynamic Asset Allocation: The portfolio dynamically allocates capital between the Cygnus sub-portfolio’s primary asset (EQUITY) and alternate asset (ARBITRAGE). The change is triggered when the Tactical status of any of the Index changes from in-market to out-of-market or vice versa. When all the market caps are out-of-market and the market is likely to face volatility, the portfolio chooses volatility exposure (equity arbitrage) as the preferred option.
- Intra-asset Dynamic Allocation: Within the Cygnus sub-portfolio capital is allocated to different market caps based on a formula to maximize the output of the Growth asset – equity.
- The Milestones portfolio is rebalanced every month to meet the target asset allocation between NIFTY50, NIFTY NEXT50 (NIFTY JUNIOR), MIDCAP150, and ARBITRAGE.
- The default variance from the target asset allocation is 5%.
- When any of the components undergo a change in Tactical Management, i.e. from in-market to out-of-market (or vice versa), the funds are reallocated to the balance asset classes or are moved to volatility exposed assets i.e. ARBITRAGE
Long Term Performance
Long Term Equity Curve and Stats
Invest in the Milestones Portfolio
You can invest through our partner Administration Platform.
Multi-Asset Broad-Market Portfolios for Preservation, Accumulation & Growth
using Mutual Funds
The Galactic Family of Portfolios
When you decide to invest for your future self, be it 10, 20, 30, or 50 years from today, we respect your choice that requires a long-term commitment. During this time you may encounter:
- Turbulence in the markets
- Personal challenges
Investment portfolios suffer the greatest damage when these events coincide (need for money and drop in portfolio value). The Galactic Suite provides a comfortable and doable investment journey while avoiding unsavory outcomes using 5 strategies combined to make 5 portfolios for the long to medium term.
Inspiration Behind The Galactic Suite
The Galactic Suite is inspired by The Milky Way galaxy, which has 5 arms in the shape of Golden Spirals. 5 itself is a Fibonacci number.
Correspondingly, the Galactic Suite’s portfolios, are themselves a portfolio of 5 strategies representing the 5 arms of the Milky Way.
Each of these strategies gives exposure to a separate asset class and is named after the arms of the Milky Way galaxy: