Galactic Evergreen Prime
Medium-term Capital Growth through Multi-asset HIGH-return approach using ETFs
The Evergreen PRIME portfolio is exposed to Indian Equities through broad-based indices, U.S. Equities though specialized indices, and gold in order to grow and accumulate capital with dynamically-allocated and tactically managed assets so as to maximize returns.
Core Investment Objectives
of the Evergreen GROW Portfolio
The Evergreen PRIME Portfolio shows superior 5 Year Rolling Returns in comaprison to NIFTY100 (benchmark)
Invest in the Evergreen PRIME Portfolio through smallcase
1, 3 and 5 Year Equity Curves
Solutions, System & Strategy
- Accumulate and Grow wealth with a time horizon of 5 years and beyond
- Gain by investing in Multi-asset & Multi-strategy portfolios
- Start with a minimum lump sum and add more using SIP or lump sum at any schedule
Broad-based Equity | Multi-asset
- 4 ETFs (NIFTYBEES, JUNIORBEES, GOLDBEES & LIQUIDBEES)
- Quantitative ✓ | Fundamental ✕ | Technical ✓
- Monthly Signal Review
- Low Churn
- Delivery-based & Long-only
- Majority of trades fall under LTCG
Preferences, Capacity & Requirements
Exposure to volatility
Low ✓ | Medium ✓ | High ✓
Minimum ticket size of investment
- Minimum Capital: 2 lac.
- Ticket Size: Low ✕ | Medium ✓ | High ✓
Minimum Holding Period
- Medium-term (to be realized after 5 years or beyond)
- Use Expected Returns to compute the CAGR required for goal funding.
- Goal Attributes: Funding | Essential | Time-critical
Meeting the Investment Objectives of the Evergreen GROW Portfolio
Dynamic Asset Allocation
- Dynamic Asset allocation varies allocation between asset classes basis a formula that is linked to a set of variables such as time, economic measures, ratios, etc.
- Inter-asset Dynamic Asset Allocation: The portfolio dynamically allocates capital between the Cygnus sub-portfolio, and the Sagittarius sub-portfolio. The change is triggered when the Tactical status of any of the sub-portfolios changes from in-market to out-of-market or vice versa, thereby balancing between the Growth Asset – equity and the Accumulation Asset – Gold. When both the assets are out-of-market and likely to face volatility, the portfolio chooses debt as the preferred option.
- Intra-asset Dynamic Allocation: Within the Cygnus sub-portfolio capital is allocated to different market caps based on a formula to maximize the output of the Growth asset – equity.
Comparison with Benchmark
The NIFTY 100 represents the top 100 companies based on full market capitalisation and average daily turnover from the eligible universe.
The Evergreen PRIME Portfolio exhibits a Continuous Return Profile.
Log Equity Curve
The Log equity curve shows the effect of Tactical Management by smoothening the equity curve especially during bear markets when the likelihood of sharp drawdowns is high.
Performance metrics show the clear superiority of the portfolio in comparison to its benchmark.
Invest in the Evergreen PRIME Portfolio
You can invest through your existing broker integrated with our partner Administration Platforms.
Multi-Asset Broad-Market Portfolios for Preservation, Accumulation & Growth
using Exchange Traded Funds
The Galactic Family of Portfolios
When you decide to invest for your future self, be it 10, 20, 30, or 50 years from today, we respect your choice that requires a long-term commitment. During this time you may encounter:
- Turbulence in the markets
- Personal challenges
Investment portfolios suffer the greatest damage when these events coincide (need for money and drop in portfolio value). The Galactic Suite provides a comfortable and doable investment journey while avoiding unsavory outcomes using 5 strategies combined to make 5 portfolios for the long to medium term.
Inspiration Behind The Galactic Suite
The Galactic Suite is inspired by The Milky Way galaxy, which has 5 arms in the shape of Golden Spirals. 5 itself is a Fibonacci number.
Correspondingly, the Galactic Suite’s portfolios, are themselves a portfolio of 5 strategies representing the 5 arms of the Milky Way.
Each of these strategies gives exposure to a separate asset class and is named after the arms of the Milky Way galaxy: