TAX-SAVING curated ELSS mutual fund portfolios (under Section 80C), grow capital and generate profits
The Continental Tax portfolio is exposed to Indian Equities through the ELSS category of Mutual Funds. It invested to save-tax, grow capital and, generate profits through dividends.
The portfolio intends to de-risks capital since there is a lock-in of 3 years and add capital during low market swings.
Reviewed quarterly, the portfolio is suitable for Balanced risk-profile and above.
Core Investment Objectives
of the Tax Portfolio
Satellite Investment Objectives
of the Tax Portfolio
Solutions, System & Strategy
- Save-tax with a time horizon of 3 years and generate profits at intervals
- Gain by investing in Actively-managed Diversified-Equity portfolios
- Start with a minimum lump sum and add more using SIP or lump sum at any schedule
- 1 Asset Classes (India Equity)
- Quarterly Fund Review for India Equity
- Mutual Funds holdings only
- Diversified-equity creating 1 Risk Configuration
Preferences, Capacity & Requirements
Exposure to volatility
Suitable for: All Risk Profiles
Minimum ticket size of investment
- Minimum Capital: 1.5 Lac. p.a.
- Ticket Size: Low ✕ | Medium ✓ | High ✓
Minimum Holding Period
- Short-term (to be realized after 3 years or beyond)
The Investment Objective of Create wealth (through human efforts) through various economies
Managed using the Himalaya Algorithm
Features of the Himalaya Sub-Portfolio
- Takes exposure to diversified-equity ELSS mutual funds.
- ELSS funds have tax-saving features.
- Funds are chosen in dividend mode so as to de-risk capital from time to time.
Invest in the Tax Portfolio
You can invest through our partner Administration Platform.
Multi-Asset Portfolios for Growth, Preservation, Income-creation and Profit-generation.
The Continental Family of Portfolios
Specific needs such as Income Generation and Tax Saving need specific solutions. Hard-earned capital used for income generation requires:
- Capital Preservation
- Maximum Availability of Income
- Tax Efficiency
Tax savings employs locked-in solutions which are volatile and require de-risking capital by profit-taking. The Continental Suites provides specifically tailored solutions that can easily be implemented using 3 strategies combined to make 2 portfolios.
Inspiration Behind The Continental Suite
The Continental Suite is inspired by The continental features on the earth shaped as Golden Spirals. A golden spiral is a natural shape in which continental features fold when faced with tectonic forces.
- Gulf is inspired by the shape of the Gulf of Mexico
- Africa is inspired by the shape of the the African continent
- Himalaya is inspired by the shape of the Himalayan Range folding at the Pamir Knot and the constant erosion of the mountains as they grow.