Income-creation with Principle Preservation
using Multi-asset & Multi-strategy Approach
The Continental Income portfolio is exposed to Indian Fixed Income through Corporate and Government Bonds in order to preserve capital and create income useful for income replacement or supplementation.
Core Investment Objectives
of the Income Portfolio
Satellite Investment Objectives
of the Income Portfolio
Solutions, System & Strategy
- Preserve wealth with a time horizon of 10 years and beyond
- Gain by investing in Multi-asset & Multi-strategy portfolios
- Create income for replacement cash-flow or supplementation cash-flow
- 2 Asset Classes (Corporate Bonds | Government Bonds)
- Quarterly Fund Review for Corporate & Government Bonds
- Mutual Funds holdings only
Preferences, Capacity & Requirements
Exposure to volatility
Suitable for: All Risk Profiles
Minimum ticket size of investment
- Minimum Capital: 10 Lac.
- Ticket Size: Low ✕ | Medium ✕ | High ✓
Minimum Holding Period
- Long-term (to be realized after 10 years or beyond)
Best used to:
- Create Replacement Cash-flow
- Create Supplementation Cash-flow
Meeting the Investment Objectives of the Foundation Portfolio
Strategic Asset Allocation
Age-decade-linked Glide Path
- A Glide Path is a strategic asset allocation that changes with age by moving to more conservative assets as individuals mature.
- The Income portfolio uses an Age-decade-linked Glide Path that moves from a higher allocation to Corporate Bonds in the 20s to a higher allocation to Government Bonds beyond the 60s.
- Corporate and Government assets form a Strategic Barbell between asset classes which moves its balance with time.
- Allocation does not change every year since it is not tax-efficient, but only changes once a decade as individuals mature and enter different phases of their lives.
The Investment Objective of Parking Capital in Safe Assets
India Corporate Bonds
Managed using the Gulf Algorithm
Features of the Gulf Sub-Portfolio
- Takes exposure to short-duration corporate debt with a duration from 1 to up to 3 years.
- Mixes different proportions of 100% AAA, 90% AAA and 80% AAA debt funds in various proportions to form 5 different risk configurations.
India Government Bonds
Managed using the Africa Algorithm
Features of the Africa Sub-Portfolio
- Takes exposure to fixed and variable duration government debt with a duration greater than 3 years.
- Mixes different proportions of fixed maturity and variable maturity government debt funds in various proportions to form 5 different risk configurations.
Invest in the Income Portfolio
You can invest through our partner Administration Platform.
Multi-Asset Portfolios for Growth, Preservation, Income-creation and Profit-generation.
The Continental Family of Portfolios
Specific needs such as Income Generation and Tax Saving need specific solutions. Hard-earned capital used for income generation requires:
- Capital Preservation
- Maximum Availability of Income
- Tax Efficiency
Tax savings employs locked-in solutions which are volatile and require de-risking capital by profit-taking. The Continental Suites provides specifically tailored solutions that can easily be implemented using 3 strategies combined to make 2 portfolios.
Inspiration Behind The Continental Suite
The Continental Suite is inspired by The continental features on the earth shaped as Golden Spirals. A golden spiral is a natural shape in which continental features fold when faced with tectonic forces.
- Gulf is inspired by the shape of the Gulf of Mexico
- Africa is inspired by the shape of the the African continent
- Himalaya is inspired by the shape of the Himalayan Range folding at the Pamir Knot and the constant erosion of the mountains as they grow.